Rodney Currin received his B. S. degree in Industrial Relations from the University of North Carolina and his J. D. from the University of North Carolina School of Law. He is a member of the NC Bar Association and frequent lecturer on Secured Transactions and Truth in Lending Issues. His focus is on business entities, contracts and transactions, secured transactions, banking laws and regulations, Chapter 11 bankruptcy and business loan workouts, and employee benefits plans.
Areas of Experience
- Business Entities
- Contracts and Transactions
- Secured Transactions
- Banking Laws and Regulations
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Business Loan Workouts
- Employee Benefit Plans
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Professional and Community Activities
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association