Tax day is less than 15 days away. If you haven’t started getting your paper work in order to file taxes, it may be time to consider an extension. But what is a tax extension and how do you file for one?

We found an informative article that breaks down what to do if you need more time and how to file for a tax extension. It covers everything from filing your paperwork, and the forms you need to file an extension to getting your book keeping in order to make tracking expenses easier.

Click Here to view the article.

The experienced team at Oliver & Cheek, PLLC possesses a wealth of tax law knowledge. Our attorneys can help clients avoid controversies and save money in taxes, interest, and penalties by helping plan transactions and structure operations. Contact our office for assistance if you need personal tax assistance or help fighting a business audit or other controversy.

For more information, or to receive assistance preparing your personal or business taxes, please contact the respected attorneys at Oliver & Cheek, PLLC by calling (252) 633-1930 or visiting